PDF documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this from the Adobe Website for free.
****Stop by the GCCGA Sale Office on May 8, 2017 to sign your forms and pick up your Buyer Number.****
Terms of Agreement
1. Each bidder must be registered/pre-registered and have a Buyer Number to participate in the auction. Bidders can register at the GCCGA Office on the day of the sale or pre-register on-line at www.gccga.com/buyer-registration. By participating in the auction the Buyer expressly agrees to adhere to these Terms and Conditions and to the provisions set forth herewithin.
2. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. Any disputes regarding price or cutbacks will be settled by auctioneer whose decision is final.
3. All cattle MUST be paid for at the conclusion of the sale. Buyer agrees to make full payment by check or cash in the GCCGA office at the conclusion of the sale, or by wire transfer, or overnight delivery of a check, cashier’s check, or money order via Fed Ex or UPS the day after the sale. Payment sent via the U.S. Postal Service (1st Class or Priority Express) is not acceptable. Any fees incurred for wire transfer or overnight delivery of a check will be at the Buyer's expense. No cattle will be released from the GCCGA Burch Sale Yard until payment has been verified by the association banker and approved by the GCCGA Yard Master.
4. Brand inspection fee and beef council fee are paid by seller.
5. Broker commissions are solely the responsibility of the buyer (the broker's client) and are not paid by the Gila County Cattle Growers Association.
6. All cattle will be weighed on a certified scale.
7. All cattle purchased must be picked up or shipped by Wednesday, May 10, 2017. The Buyer is responsible for all arrangements and regulatory requirements with respect to the transportation of the livestock and the Buyer is responsible for sending trucks to adequately load the number of head and/or the total weight purchased in order to legally transport them to their final destination.
8. Association assumes no responsibility for representation or guarantees made by sellers.
9. Gila County Cattle Growers Association does not guarantee heifers to be open. Any heifers represented by the Seller to be open will be pregnancy checked by a licensed veterinarian within 21 days of delivery and will be accompanied by a veterinarian’s certificate.
10. Gila County Cattle Growers Association does not warrant the harvest date on source and age verified cattle and cannot guarantee back verification on any program requiring signed affidavits or 3rd party verification. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to verify all claims of the Seller to fit specific programs prior to purchase. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on any livestock sold.
11. Health entry requirements for the state of entry are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller will furnish any health certificates required for the state of origin and Federal Law. If additional health certificates, documentation or tests are required for shipment to the Buyer’s destination, it shall be at the Buyer’s request and expense.
12. Every effort has been made to assure the correctness of the sale order on sale day, but all announcements from the auction block shall take precedence over printed material and any information that is published on www.gccga.com.
© 2013 Gila County Cattle Growers Association
Website Design by JEM Memories in Time